Tuesday, June 3, 2008

had a blasty blast

went to dland with the riverside family and had a blasty blast.  heres some proof.


christianne trying to fit in my back pocket


me taking a rest on a christianne shaped stool


space mountain, im trowing up peace signs, cause im from out of town.


my new hat, fit like a glove.  like oj's glove.


thunder mountain line.  candid shot. we had some fun.


the only bummer of the day was my tried and true 2 year old sperrys crapped out at the end of the night.  now i have to go get them fixed, theres no way im tossing them, theyll get bronzed first!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Looks like a great day.. especially those up close and personals!

Anonymous said...

remember that one time you were supposed to meet me at the line in front of disneyland so that we could cruise in together and then you had tons of fun and took lots of pics and posted them on your blog and didn't mention that you ditched me at the line in front of disneyland in the first place and then you had tons of fun and took lots of pics and posted them on your blog and didn't mention that you ditched me at the line in front of disneyland. That was fun lets do that again. miss you.


the rog

Brian said...

Garen! What's up? I found your blog through your mom's blog. Man, that's one insane patch of facial hair you've got going there...have you been to Vermont lately? Anyway, long time no see! Hope things are going great for you.

Harmony said...

ha! found you! through Jessica, Lauri Benson, and then your Mom. I know none of ya'll are still interested in me, but I still enjoy blog stalking to see what old friends are up to. Its great to see you, even if its in pictures and the written word! We just missed the Toy Story ride when we visited from Switzerland, bummer. Sounds awesome. We'll have to try to catch it next time were around probly sometime in Winter.